The fake news media has been obsessed with president Trump and they go out of their way to pick apart every single word he says. What they don’t do is tell the truth about how he is helping our country.
“Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. “
President Trump has cracked down on sex trafficking in a way no president has done before.
There has been an unbelievable 1,500-plus arrests in the one short month he has been in office; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI.
Trump has been concerned with this issue for years. Even when Obama was in office, he demanded America make it a priority.
On October 8th 2012 Trump tweeted:
“GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MISSING CHILDREN GRABBED BY PERVERTS. TOO MANY INCIDENTS-FAST TRIAL, DEATH PENALTY.”
President Trump addressed sex trafficking at a press conference on February 23rd. He called it a dire problem and said,
“Dedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know — it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks.”
If president Obama helped save lives like this, it would be all the liberal media talked about. Here are just a couple of rescues made this past month…
- authorities arrested 42 in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee.
- authorities announced that 474 were arrested in a statewide California human trafficking operation and 28 sexually exploited children were rescued.
- 108 were arrested in Illinois as part of a national sex trafficking sting operation.
- 178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in sting that operated in January till Super Bowl Sunday.
- 16 people were arrested in January in Michigan for sex trafficking during the Detroit Auto Show.
- authorities arrested 11 in Virginia in a child sex sting.
While the mainstream media breaks stories about whether or not Trump wears a bathrobe, our president is focusing on protecting children from being raped.
Our president and our police deserve recognition for this. If the liberal media won’t give it to them, we should!